Friday, September 20, 2013

Blog Update

After some thought and consideration I have decided that there are going to be a few changes coming to my blog. When I started this I was primarily focusing on new or newish movies. Things either in theaters or films which had recently come out to DVD. While I enjoyed this and intend to still write reviews of new movies as I go along, I feel the need to branch out a little in order to keep up my number of posts. Between there just only being a limited number of new movies at any given time, and my own limitations in time due to school, I realized that it is more realistic for me to just review whatever it is I have time to watch.

That being said, I feel I should mention that this will at times make the movies reviewed seem somewhat random. They may be old, they may be new. They might be things I haven't seen before or things I've watched a million times. I am also hoping to start doing some television show reviews, because now that I am back in school I tend to find TV shows fit into my schedule better than movies. So, I've been making the transition from renting, buying, or streaming movies, to watching TV shows instead. As with the movies some of them might be newer shows, since there are always new things I want to check out this time of year, and some of them will probably be a bit older, things I find to rent or buy or stream online.

I hope that everyone will enjoy these changes as it should actually increase the amount of content I am able to post and will allow me to put stuff up on a more regular basis. I felt it was more important to be providing somewhat regular posts to my readers than to be sticking to stuff that's just the latest and the greatest. Thanks for the continued reading and support.

 - Lynx

No comments:

Post a Comment